Complete Guide on Canon Printer Installation Procedure.
Printing technology has always been there, the initial form is "Woodblock printing", the earliest printing technique that originates in Europe and Asia. Since then, innovations in this technology have been introduced. The appearance of the Guten printing press by Johannes Gutenberg in the fifteenth century brought a revolution in the field of printing technologies, and as early as the nineteenth century the manuscript and block printing were replaced by modern printing. Speaking now about this printer manufacturer, Canon.com/ijsetup, which mainly deals with our post, is a Japanese international company that produces a wide range of goods, including camera, cameras, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment based in Tokyo, Japan. The company was founded on August 10, 1937 thanks to the joint efforts of Takeshi Mitarai, Goro Yoshida, Takeo Maeda, and Saburo Uchida. In today's world of technology, users are pampered by choice, and if you buy a printer, you'll have a huge number of options to choose from. The following sections are saved to help our viewers in the process of configuring and installing the Canon printer on both Windows and Mac. Keep reading!
Before we proceed to the step-by-step procedure for canon.com/ijsetup and install the Canon printer, first read the pre-conditions for checking before the process.
Necessities to check upon to install and canon com ijsetup mg3000 setup.
To successfully complete the installation and configuration of your canon ij printer, check the prerequisites listed above.
- First, make sure the printer is connected and turned on correctly. However, if your system requires an Ethernet connection to access the World Wide Web, you will need an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Second, check the printer installation program. If your printer came with a CD, you may need to run the installation procedure from that CD before preparing the printer. But modern printers do not require such CD installations.
- Note: To insert a CD, insert the CD into the computer's CD compartment and follow the on-screen instructions. Mac users will require an external CD reader to complete these steps. The web version of the printer's instruction manual can also be found on the Canon official website at canon.com/ijsetup.
- Now make sure the printer and computer are connected to the same online connection so that the printer cannot get commands from the computer.
Now let's get to know the method of installing and configuring a Canon Ij printer on Windows and Mac computers using canon.com/ijsetup.
Installing and Configuring a Canon Printer on Windows - Canon.com/ij Configuration Guide
- First, visit the "Start" button and click the "Windows" logo in the lower-left corner of the display.
- Open "Settings" and click the settings gear in the bottom left corner of this window.
- Click the "Devices" link at the top of the Preferences window.
- Click the "Printers and Scanners" tab on the left side of the window, and then go to the next step.
- Now click "+ Add printer or scanner" at the top of the page, which will then open a pop-up window. When you see the printer title in the "Tools and scanners" segment, know that the printer is connected.
- Click the name of the printer, which is easily available in the pop-up window, it can cause the computer to connect to the printer and you will be able to easily work on the printer via the computer.
Note: If you can't locate the printer name in the "Add Window" section, you can still install the printer by simply connecting it to your computer with a cable. To achieve this, follow the steps below.
- Use a USB cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- Wait for the installation window to appear, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing and Configuring a Canon Printer on Mac - Canon.com/ij Configuration Guide.
- Then a drop-down menu will appear at the top of which will be "System Preferences", click it and go to the next step.
- Now click the "Tools and scanners" printer-shaped icon in the System Preferences window.
- Click the "+" signal present in the lower-left corner of the screen, and a pop-up window will appear. You will see the name of the printer in the left panel if it is already connected to the network.
- In this step, the printer name should appear in the drop-down menu, and then click the name that will ask the printer to start the installation process. After the process is completed, you will see the printer’s name in the left pane of this window.
Note: If your Mac can't find the printer, you can still configure it by connecting it directly with a USB cable. To do this, follow the steps below.
- First of all, update your Mac.
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Now, wait for the configuration window to display and follow the on-screen instructions.
I hope that the above information about installing canon ij will be best used when installing a Canon printer on a Windows computer as well as on a Mac. or their email address canon.com/ijsetup.
customerinfo1 • 2020 Feb 29